Wednesday, July 04, 2012

What Goes Around Comes Back Around. :)

It has been a long time since I posted. :D Time for an Update. :D Haha. Haven't been having the time to craft lately due to my Cousin's wedding that is just over and school work piling up, until today, I can finally take a breather. :D

As always, pictures speak a thousand words. :D

D'ARTISTES
D'artistes is an awesome dance group, a non-profit IPC-based volunteer group focusing on opportunities for the performing arts for children and youths with intellectual disabilities. They have been performing for many events. They have an event coming up, they are going to perform at Trinity Church. I was there to help them take photos to use as their profile pictures. I may not be a professional, but thinking of it as an great experience.

Handsome Eugene

I really had an enjoyable photoshoot with this bubbly kids and they were all really nice. :D I really had lots of fun and it was definitely worth the trip to go down for two Saturdays. :D

***


Then Father's day was coming and my siblings and I planned to buy a new jersey for him. :D Since he loved Liverpool so much, we decided to buy that for him. When he saw the present, he was like a child. His smile was priceless and I am glad that we got the right present for him. :D


***

Frollic ballerina flats, every girl's best friend. Frollic provides sweet relief for the sole for babies, girls and women. Their shoes are really comfy and they are really good quality flats. They can be rolled up and kept into bags and as small as a clutch. They do not give you blisters and they allow you to still stay fashionable and chic at the same time. :D

Visit their Facebook for more infomation: http://www.facebook.com/Frollic.Singapore?ref=ts
Ivory Croc Skin
Wedding Collection. :D






Went to Mrs Goh, My Primary 6 form teacher's house for the photoshoot of her shoe line "Frollic". :D Her house is awesomely beautiful. The condominium is built like a resort style. Very beautiful and is just like stepping to another world. :D A peaceful place to stay in. :D

***

Recently, have been meeting up with my primary school mates. The strong friendship within us can never be broken. We were so young back then, and now we are already adults and some have already gone to Army. So soon is other's. :) They are all awesome people and we will continue our friendship till forever! :) 

Class of 6B4
Year 2005

***





Poor little kitten was being abandoned underneath my block. And she was following us around. :) She is so cute, but my mum wouldn't let me and my siblings keep it. Then we brought it to a Malay household where she will be safe and sound. :D She is a darling and I will never forget her. She is so adorable and cute. And with those eyes she looked at us was so pretty. :) Take care kitty. :)

***





Paper Hermes Clutch.
Click on >I want it. :D

Haven't been having the time to craft as much, but still, I will set aside time to do some simple crafting. :D Like helping my sister to make a birthday present and card for her classmate. And just today, I made a Hermes pouch! :D Go to http://lesailes.hermes.com/us/en/ and click on the image that has the cut out of the clutch. :D Hermes is awesome. :D It's so pretty. :)

Try it on your own. :)

***


Congratulations to Estelle & Lewis!
My Beloved Cousin

***
 My life is so wonderful and so colourful. With people who treasure me and are always there for me really makes me feel so happy and I would want to continue to live like this. :D Even though school has been keeping me away from crafting, but once I have free time, I will definitely do more crafting. :D I miss sewing! And I will do it very soon, and show it to you guys what I've made. :)

Definitely a long post today, too many things to write about and I have to get back to my school work. :D Love you all and I will catch your soon! :D Love you all! :D Love ALBL!

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE


No comments: