Thursday, May 31, 2012

{ Handmade by Lovalylove }

Back to crafting again! Have been crafting lately, which also means that I have many thoughts in mind to think about and organize them well. :) Crafting never fail to make me happy and delighted. :)

FOR JON & EMILY





So happy that he and his girlfriend liked it. :D And it really makes me happy, with all the comments that my friends, my "supporters" gave to me, really makes me feel heartwarming and delighted! There is nothing that can me much more happier than the people who appreciates my work with a smile. :)

FOR SYLVIA



Last but not least, I must really thank my friends, my seniors, my parents, my siblings for saying the things that I make are nice. And they really appreciates the effort that I've done in making their items. And I am very very happy that I have such supporters! Haha :D Totally Loved! 

FOR ELAINE



I guess, I have lots of things to worry about and to think about. Many things not yet done, assignment due in like a week! And I have so many things to do. SERIOUSLY, i need manage my time well. I have to set my priorities! But the video, the video is giving me a headache! I just need one hour of a high ram com, that would save my life. :/

But anyway....

Love my Lucky Pooh Bear Ring! :DDD "Okay, I look retarded."
Haha, but Happy = Don't Care.

LOVES!

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: