Monday, July 23, 2012

Nothing Better Than You.

Time for an Update! :D Haha, have been a while since I posted and I really had an enjoyable week. I have been using my week fruitfully. Going for photoshooting and at the same time juggling my school work. Well, I guess I do need sometime off my stressful work? :D

So I managed to do some sewing! :D I made an apron for my dear's Sister! :D And I'm so glad that she loved it. :D




Just this Saturday, with my p.sch friends, we went to our p6 form teacher's shop opening! :D 
And I am glad that most of us turned up. 
The usual us, and we were having a good time, and I had a good time doing photography. 
Really can build up a lot on my portfolio. :)









Then later in the night, I went to meet my beloved cousin, Estelle who just got married 3 weeks ago.
 And I was brought to Sze Chuan Court at Fairmount Hotel, Raffles City
And I had a 7 course meal! So blissed! :D haha :D 
And the food were awesome! :)














Later in the night, after dinner, we went for a walk + photoshoot with my aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and her husband. :D 
So we parked the car at Marina Square and we slowly walked over to Marina Bay Sands. :D 
It was awesome. 
The night view was stunning and we really had an awesome time taking photos! :D 
And I hope that they are also happy with the photos that were taken. :D 
My cousins were also very happy playing with the camera and they took rather good shots. :D 
Thumbs Up! :D





I guess I have many more, however too much more! :D haha :D 
So some photos from instagram to summarize my journey! :D 
Follow me @lovalylove on instagram! :D 
I love photography! 
I might not be an expert yet, but I still love photography and crafting! Loves loves loves! :D










Thank You! And whenever I am free I will try to post up more photos! :D
 Thank You! :D
Love all my friends and dear who have supported me and always been there for me. :D 
Thank You! :D Love Love! :D

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: