Sunday, September 09, 2012

A little happiness in life.





Love for Water Colouring

Recently, apart from crafting, I have been doing some water colouring and I really love the beauty of water colouring. :) It really makes me feel at peace when I paint and I really concentrate on what I am doing so that I won't mess up. :D









Marina Barrage Photo Session

Few weeks ago, went for a photo taking session with girls and the school. It is a event that we participate in and we will go over to Marina Barrage to take photos. Got some really great shots and I feel that photos are all about the moment! haha, you capture the moment and yes, you have a great photo. :)

Enjoy. :)




Credits to the model: My Amazing Facilitator











Class Gathering with my Lovely Classmates

More great photos with my friends, in their own pretty cameras, and hope they upload them soon. It was a fruitful day where we have fun together bowling and getting the groceries for the night, it was fun. :)




Love that last forever

Soon, it was our 2nd year anniversary and time really flies. We were there for each other and I cannot believe that we have come this far. Really appreciates his care and concern, and he took all the shit that I gave him without complains and I thank him for that. :D The gifts from him, is small yet sweet and I love it. :) It is really the thoughts that counts and once in a while he will give me some surprises. :) He's great.


Check out more photos:
Instagram // Flickr (New)

Thank You, so very much. Loves!  


ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: