Monday, May 28, 2012

For my Buddy. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY!
To me dearest bud. :)

Card Specially made for him. Even my other friends says that during their birthday they want their card as big! haha :D

BRADLEY & ME!

The Beautiful Birthday cake that we got for him!

Have been enjoying myself a lot lately, even though with some bad times, but overall it was great and awesome! Totally had a great time and with Dear accompanying me, time passes real fast. Haha, but We did had a great time this week and we went to eat good food, cook together, make sushi together, shop together. :) Totally awesome and enjoyable week. :)

Darn, I just can't stop when I see all the products that I wanna buy, and it's 50% off! :D
Went to Made with Love, as was a member there, so got the corner chomper that I always wanted and Dear got it for me! haha, so nice of him. Actually, is because I have no debit card yet, so have to use his! Haha! :D But he is real nice. :D

My Corner Chomper! :D

Sweet Treats for you? :D
Have an awesome week, and I can't wait for another one. :D Living my life fruitfully, to the fullest, and will try to be happy, and cheerful as always! Now that I still have work piled up, not done, I'll have to manage my time well and do well! :) Cannot afford to not do well! Haha! :D And I will reach for my goal! :D Will update whenever I am free! :) Loves!


ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: