Saturday, May 19, 2012

{ Handmade by Lovalylove }

Customized, everyone loves customized products. How about customizing your phone covers?
Selling iphone4 covers, customized at only $8. Good quality covers, with diamond glitters. :)

Here are some customized phone covers, sold.

"HTC Sensation XE - Tiffany"

"iPhone 4/4S - For my senior, Sally."

Handmade Bookmarks at only $5.
Here are some pictures of the bookmarks sold. :)




"When the book mark is in the book, it looks something like this. :)"

Lastly for today. Handmade card holder, which can hold up to 8 thick cards such as "Ezlink" card, made from stiffened felt, which are hard and more durable than normal felt, at only $6. Customized as well. :)

The front flap.

Customized with your name / favourite words. (Up to 7 letters)

The inside of the holder, with or without divider. (optional)




Handmade pouch made from felt at only $10. Can be customized as well. :)
It can fit your wallet, or just some cash, cards, handphones. And sometimes in school during my break time, I will just love to grab one of these and just go for break. Putting all my cash and cards and handphone in just one pouch. :)

A Card I Made for my special Friend.

Pouch, can be customized as well.

{ Handmade by Lovalylove }

I am slowly opening up a Handmade gift shop. :) With ranges of products such as, handmade cards, handmade pouches, handmade bookmarks,  customization included as well. 
Which makes a special gift for someone, your love ones or even for yourself. :)

I am starting small, and slowing, so my choices of products are still limited, but I guess with your support, I will slowly grow and do better. :)

If you are interested, with any of the products so far, you can comment here, or drop me an email at: gela-lim.93@hotmail.com. I will really appreciate people who appreciate my passion for crafting. :)

Thank You so much! And thanks those who have supported me from the start. :) 

No comments: