Friday, March 23, 2012

It's been so long.


It has been so long since I blogged. After my school exams, it got so hectic and busy that I have not much time for myself and my family as well. haha :D Even sometimes, no time for Bii. But I will always spend some time off for my family and my Bii, and also my friends. So still not bad.

Haha, I have been working my ass off for the pass one month. Hopefully to earn some pocket money for myself. But then the more you earn, the more you spend. So i guess i have been spending quite a lot as well. But some spending are a must, so no choice. :D But usually, most of the time, I will always spend on something that I will use, or things that are pretty and nice. :D I am so happy when i get my craft supplies. Totally awesome! :D

So, now, still working, school is opening soon but my RESULTS are not out yet and I am so worried about it. Sometimes, the results are out late is due to the marking of the paper. So hopefully nothing goes wrong, unless more marks are being given haha :D

Kind of restless now, not much to say, but till next time, I will definitely update more often! :D

When we are young, we do not know.
When we are old, we can't control.
So treasure whatever we can control now. :D

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE 

No comments: