Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Precious Oh, Precious.

It has been a long time since i blogged. :D
There are so many things that had to be done.
But well, for the past holiday that just ended 2 week ago, i went to the awesome Taiwan.
Now that I've seen everyone going there and having fun, my turn has come. :)
There are so many photos I've taken there. I think the "Pentax Optio RZ18".
Although it cannot be compared with a DSLR, but this is good enough, for normal usage. :)

These few days, have been going through so much. Lots of work to be done for my assignment and also my PD.
Crafting out my PD is a hard work, as starting from scratch, it is going to be tough.
But well, i am glad that i managed to do up something and, also for my Web App assignment two is yet another time consuming and stress producer! :(

Still, super blessed to have B with me all these while. Have been complaining to him about almost everything and he stills can tolerate me. (Y)^^ He is the best. Very happy that we still have time for each other and i'm sure that we both treasure the time that we have together. As now that i am busy and he also have his work as well. So time is something that i think we both should spare them out for one another. :D

Sometimes, people do say that, they can live without a man, without a person to love. But in reality, who doesn't want to be loved? So i must say that "I love Bryan Leow!" HAHA :D

And this silly girl, who has always been texting me saying that, "WHEN ARE WE MEETING?! I MISS YOU!".
And me having to reply back the same. So so many things have been happening and so little time to do it.
Zann Chin, love you too and miss you so much! Thanks for all the text that you have been sending me once in a while, kind of brighten up my day. :)

Hope i will have some time to upload some of the Taiwan photos.
Chinese New Year is super near, like SUPER SUPER NEAR! In less than one week time!
Can't wait to get many many ang baos haha :D

"Now, till forever."

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: