Sunday, December 04, 2011

now that is said and done.

Have been so long since i posted. :D I guess now that everyone is very busy due to it's DECEMBER and it is the last month of the year. And CHRISTMAS is coming soon. Everyone is preparing themselves with gifts and all. But by then i will be away from Singapore and i can't celebrate them with my friends. And with ♥B. I'm sure gonna miss my ♥B when i am away at Taiwan. But i am excited to go over there too to do shopping. :D Hope my dad allows haha because no matter what is spending his money. Haha  :D


Everything seems to be going well for me, as of now. :D I am happy, and whenever i am angry or sad, i will know who to look for to vent my anger and sadness at. Which is my ♥Bryan. Hahas, sometimes i kindda feel bad because i got mood swings now a days, i get very moody. Guess due to my medications. So sometimes i do scold him and quarrel with him unnecessarily. Haha but i am glad, that he made me laugh in the end. :) Love him so much. :)




Memories that are meant to be kept with me forever. But only those that keep mine with them.



My new rotary cutter.  

My treasure box. :)

brother and sister who is of a 9 years differences. ^^

charity moo moo, for donating to the Thailand Children. :)


I have to get this into my mind soon ...

hehe . First photo on insta.gram

Puss In Boots!  With Bryanleow♥.

Delifrance, Croissant - chicken and tuna 

Lastly, my lovely treasured, ALBL 
So now that everything is said and done, we shall prepare for a brand new days, weeks, months, years, ahead that is installed for us. We shall treasure the times that we had together and make sure that we does not waste it and make full use of the time that we have. Now that everything seems to be nice and warmth, we would want to keep it like this as long as we/i can. :)

I love you, and you all.


ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

2 comments:

ZANNCHIN said...

We will meet on january and do all the crafts again together(: <3

Angela Lim said...

okay. haha :D but at the same time also must finish assignments. :/