Monday, October 17, 2011

what if it ends tonight?

Had an awesome time with my girlies on a lunch, movie and dinner session.
Took quite a couple of photos, and I really want a camera of myself. :) even though I can use Deardear's.
Went to watch Change-up. Well, the show is funny but ... ... there is a reason why it is M18. haha :D
Before that, went on to Aston to have lunch. :) full lunch. :)
After the movie, went to Ben and Jerry's to chill. And guess what, it was my first time spending $4.90 for my 1st, Ben and Jerry's ice-cream. (Y). Awesome. :D
Many photos taken but, I'll just upload a few. :)



























While at Aston, Cherine was telling us about her trip to Haw Par Villa. Sounds scary to me. But then something she said struck me in my mind.

"When we die, we will go through a pathway ... ..."
That was what she saw the stories at Haw Par Villa. And then i think. Everyone will have to leave this world one day. No one leaves forever. So i thought about the day I made my mum real angry. What is time is not there for us? What if everything really end's tonight? What we have done wrong, cannot be changed. And those that we have let down and not give them our very best, why not? Since we are all gonna die, why not make full use of the time to do something good and live your life like the most awesome person on earth. (E.g: Steve Jobs) Since we are all gonna leave, why not leave in a awesome, tip-top condition? Right?

"Live your life to the fulless, and never regret."


ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: