Sunday, October 09, 2011

it will all end soon.

- Photos from: Google images
- Music from: Toy Story 3
- Edited by: Me :D

Steve Jobs is the most awesome man I've ever known. He might not have graduated from a college, but he did lose faith, did not lose hope and he made a history of his own. I am inspired by his courage and perseverance, which tells me that nothing should stand in your way and always keep looking for what I love to do. :)
He inspired me to work hard and do well. As long as we love what we do, it is all worthwhile.

Steve Jobs, you're loved and remembered by the world.

Many things happened to me that changed my life 360 degrees. Things were lost and gained. Losing faith and hope and confidences I had in myself. But with all the things that happened, there is always new beginnings and with those beginnings come new encounters and new inspiration to do better.

Now that I have started a new semester, a new beginning, treasure the new start, and make it an awesome ending. Don't wait till it is too late. :) Time waits for no man.

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: