Tuesday, August 09, 2011

nobody wants to be alone in the world. :)

"Cause we lost it all, Nothing lasts forever.
I’m sorry, I can’t be Perfect.
Now it’s just too late, And we can’t go back.
I’m sorry, I can’t be Perfect. "

i love you, my sbff! :)

don't we look like sisters? haha :)

randomness :)

i totally love this picture! :) hehe :)

happyboy :) who did not eat happy meal. :)


therefore, we went to have happy meal at mcDonalds with my favourite girl, to lot 1. :) we were searching for the hello kitty watch and i am so happy that there were stocks at lot 1 :) weeeee. and dinah is like a SMALL GIRL! like never get toy before then if never buy toy for her she will cry. :) hehehee :)
she is awesome! :)
took many awesome photos and thanks to her iphone4, the pictures were really great haha :) 



the first time ever, i got myself a magazine. :) hehe i liked the bag. :)

my awesomely new mouse! :)
it is the 11th month of me and my love. haha we went for Korean BBQ @ Farrer park (City Square Mall). it was awesome and we had a great dinner. :) i can't wait for another awesome day tomorrow. :) finally a day during the week days which i do not need to go to school! :)
i love Bryan Leow Jun Long. :) Borned  25 March 1991. 

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: