Friday, July 29, 2011

but only love can say. :)


"My friends and I are just like Piglet and Pooh. Well, Dinah wants to be Eeyore so i'll let her be. Because Pooh is ALWAYS there to look out for his friends and he will never let them on the luge. He will try his ways to make others happy and make them smile. Give them love and laughter. And I love Pooh and i want to be everyone's pooh. 
And this girl here, i guess only when we are together, we can be as relax like we have no stress. When we are together, we talk about anything and everything under the sun. We are just - hehehe meant to be stay near each other! :)"




"this is another Pooh who is just like me. My darling Zann. :) Sweetest of all and cared for me always. Always there for me. She will try her means to make me happy and smile when i am down. :) Where to find right. And it was her birthday! and i guess i made her day too. And i am glad i did. Happiest Girl with me.
Happy + Happy = POOH'S LOVE :) "



"WELL, and this guy here is my life! without him, i am like (Why am i on earth?!) Hehe, he is the man! He is the one! haha :D so glad to have him around. :) And words can't describe how much i can't live without him. Although my mum always says, "Don't let the man feel that you can't live without him." But i am sure my mum feels the same too, she can't live without my dad too. wakakakaka :)"

We went to Swensens for a awesome treat. :)

"why the ice-creams took so long?"

"I am going crazy... "

"wooooooots! the awesome treats! :) "


A man fed with treats is a Happy man. :)




But only love can say, try again to walk away, but i believe for you and me, the sun will always shine! :)


ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

2 comments:

sereneth(: said...

who say i never read with my heart.

Angela Lim said...

awwwww. hahaha :D alright i knew you did. :) you are a great reader. :)