Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Valentines.

It is an awesome 14 of Feb this year of 2012.
With my love ones, and really had a good time.

On the 13 of Feb, Esther came over to my house to complete a "Valentines" project for her boyf, Wayne.
So she did scrapbooking and with the help of my tools, she did a great job and let me tell you, it was really beautiful and I am sure that the receiver will be very touched and happy.


concentrating on completing her project.

and happy girl after 5 hours of hard work! :)

Then, on the 14 of Feb, I was home the whole day until at night where the fun part was. I went to have dinner with my love and we definitely had a good dinner. Even though it wasn't from the posh restaurant, which happened to have no more vacancies, it was a good valentines dinner.

Zhi Zha, is a good way to fill up your tummies with great food and affordable price. :)

ALBLoveeed // Bryangela

And as for my valentines surprise, it went onto the new paper! Under the CATS classified. So sweet of him. Beginning he asked for my address, which i was thinking for what, but I still gave it to him. Haha, so there was a gift mailed over to my house on the 8th, Our Monthsary. And on the 14th, they will post the real dedication on the papers. I was so happy and touched. So sweet of him. Haha.

my ugly face. But still happy!~ haha :D

Then, later in the night, Darling called me. She said she has a car and wanted to celebrate Valentines together. So we called up Xinyu, me number one, and yes~ we three little girls went out for a walk, or rather a chat. It was totally awesome and I am glad that we get to meet up after a long time. Even though it was just for a short while, we managed to catch-up and have lots of fun and laughters! As usual. :)



me number one. :D




love each other, like no other.



♥

Happy Valentines Day to all, and till next year.
Love my girls, okay, there are so many of them.

Zann, Xinyu, Esther, Cherine, Lixin, ShuHui, Edwina

Thank You Girls. ♥

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE♥

No comments: