Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Valentines.

It is an awesome 14 of Feb this year of 2012.
With my love ones, and really had a good time.

On the 13 of Feb, Esther came over to my house to complete a "Valentines" project for her boyf, Wayne.
So she did scrapbooking and with the help of my tools, she did a great job and let me tell you, it was really beautiful and I am sure that the receiver will be very touched and happy.


concentrating on completing her project.

and happy girl after 5 hours of hard work! :)

Then, on the 14 of Feb, I was home the whole day until at night where the fun part was. I went to have dinner with my love and we definitely had a good dinner. Even though it wasn't from the posh restaurant, which happened to have no more vacancies, it was a good valentines dinner.

Zhi Zha, is a good way to fill up your tummies with great food and affordable price. :)

ALBLoveeed // Bryangela

And as for my valentines surprise, it went onto the new paper! Under the CATS classified. So sweet of him. Beginning he asked for my address, which i was thinking for what, but I still gave it to him. Haha, so there was a gift mailed over to my house on the 8th, Our Monthsary. And on the 14th, they will post the real dedication on the papers. I was so happy and touched. So sweet of him. Haha.

my ugly face. But still happy!~ haha :D

Then, later in the night, Darling called me. She said she has a car and wanted to celebrate Valentines together. So we called up Xinyu, me number one, and yes~ we three little girls went out for a walk, or rather a chat. It was totally awesome and I am glad that we get to meet up after a long time. Even though it was just for a short while, we managed to catch-up and have lots of fun and laughters! As usual. :)



me number one. :D




love each other, like no other.




Happy Valentines Day to all, and till next year.
Love my girls, okay, there are so many of them.

Zann, Xinyu, Esther, Cherine, Lixin, ShuHui, Edwina

Thank You Girls. 

ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

No comments: