Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm not the only one alone.

"Friends come and go. Goes around, comes around."


I believe in what i believe and do what i do. As long as I am good. I am happy. Now that, a new phase in my life begins. I should love it right and do it right. No more of wasting time, in something or things that are not relevant. Now that I am alone. No one thinks for me anymore. You must think for yourself. Build your shields and ready for battle. Now that things are slowly slowly pilling up. You will need everything that you have prepared to fight for it. When everyone is fighting the battle, only true friends stand by you. And during that great battle, if no one is there, you are alone.

♥ 

Crafting is what makes me feel happy and relaxed. Whenever I am feeling down, or bored, doing crafts will make so happy and so concentrating on something that i like. I believe that doing what you like is the best thing that could ever happen. Some don not even know what they like. haha. :D so having a hobby that makes you happy is good. :D

for my beloved friend - yancai (ahhcaii)

And I am happy. Yesterday, my beloved cousin, came over just to get her nails done. Hehe i am so happy helping her to do her nails and happy that she is happy. :D And then later, my aunts came over, and they got their nails done too haha. :D Happy happy. :)


My baby is awesome too. :) He rented car on wednesday and thursday. And this awesome boy, picked me up from school, and brought me around and to eat. :D With Kevin and Ivy. Thursday, at 7AM!, this boy call me and say he is downstairs at my house. Haha shocked and surprised. Hehe so we went to have breakfast and sent me to school. :) haha. Just love him so much. Although he does not really say it, but he shows it. So this is rather important to me. :) well, he is my everything. :)


So how can i live without this awesome girl as well? haha :D My super darling. Always there when i needed her. She is older, but she is always like a child. Makes me so happy when she is so hyper and cheeky. :D But still love her so. :) 

Lead your life, like you have never done before. Treasure it before it's gone.
ALBL // 080910 - 11:12PM // LOVALY-LOVE

2 comments:

ZANNCHIN said...

AWWWW. SO SWEET<3 Give you many hearts! Of course will be there for you lah! Since sem 1 till now, we've been great. Though we are busy at times but yet there surely a period where we will hang out! & Also do crafts together! Being a child is good okay! HAHA! Dont like to be mature. No life at all! hahahahha! Lets jump around! <3

Angela Lim said...

I LOVE YOU! :D